The Faculty of Economics was established in 2011 and is still working in line with its goals. Since the establishment of Hewad Univesity (HIHE) this faculty has started working in two departments independently; Department of Business Administrations with three specialized fields (Finance, human resource management and Marketing). In this Faculty, these three departments are still active. Therefore; this faculty is committed to provide valuable services towards the goals of HIHE and the community of Afghanistan.
The Faculty of Economics has clear goals and strategies based on the general goals of HIHE & Ministry of Higher Education; considering the needs and priorities of the society, and the mission of this faculty is the educating and training students with the following qualifications:
• Skills and ability to teach with quality in the relevant field in accordance with the needs of society and the requirements of the time.
• Analysis of important national and international issues in accordance with expertise and its use in academic subjects.
• Training talented and committed students with a national and Islamic spirit and refraining from any kind of discrimination, prejudice and violence.
• The Faculty of Economics has a dean, a deputy, two department heads among the lecturers, an Academic coordinator, and a service worker.
Social change, known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, is about to take place due to the development of information technology in the formation of big data and artificial intelligence; with this process, it is expected that fundamental reforms in the social structure will be achieved through an intelligent society; Our modern society is also called the "well-informed society".
As knowledge seems no boundaries, globalization is inevitable, and individual abilities, regardless of gender or age, are further questioned.
In addition, the advancement of knowledge is rapid, and technological innovation is constantly born in a competitive environment, so extensive knowledge and the ability to think flexibly for adapting these changes are required; on the other hand, Cooperation using communication knowledge and skills is also essential for the production and delivery of services to people in various fields.
The educational features of the Faculty of Economics are providing comprehensive education of economics and management science; we offer extensive systematic curriculum, including theoretical topics that rely on economics, managerial, leadership, finance, and banking phenomena with theoretical and practical aspects, as well as directly related to business practice.
In terms of common and effective educational projects in the Faculty of Economics, we train future business leaders that in field of economics of the current and future society will be skilled,
Educating and training professional workforce with expertise and commitment in the fields of economics and management science considering the ethical and moral standards emphasized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
The Economics Faculty of Hewad Univesity, with its appropriate organizational structure, professional & committed workforce, financial resources, and sufficient space, is focused on providing academic services in the field of economics and management Science to students with national and international standards.
The Department of Business Administration-based on the needs of society to professionals in the field of Business Administration-was established in 2011 within the framework of Economics’ Faculty of Hewad University, and after the approval of Ministry of Higher Education, has started activities by hiring academic & Professional staff.
• Freedom of academic and intellectual creation;
• Commitment and respect to justice as a principle of Islam;
• Creativity and foresight;
• Observing the principle of participation and focused on decentralized management system;
• Transparency and accountability;
• Respecting the principles of sustainable human development;
• Active participation in community development; And
• The rule of law
Number of graduates
Total Classes of BBA
Number of Lecturers
Quality Improvement sub-Committee
Strategic Plan’s sub-Committee